I love art which is inspired by other art!
This week’s prompt: Write a poem in response to something you see on one of these fantastic art websites.
1. Jealous Curator – Often pastel, frequently abstract, the art curated here is always interesting/unexpected. Proof curation’s its own form of creative expression.
2. HyperAllergic – The headlines alone often send me into a free-writing frenzy.
3. Artist a Day – It’s hard not getting lost in this site, but if you limit yourself/your poem to one gallery, you should be ok… *heehee*
4. Museum of Modern Art – From the comfort of your chair, you can explore exhibits themed in such a way as to practically prompt you with each page.
5. Metropolitan Museum of Art – Love their Artwork of the Day feature!